Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet McKinlee Gray

I can't believe my little McKinlee turned 1. The year has flown by, I feel like she was just born a month or two ago, and yet, here we sit, 12 months later celebrating. When I was pregnant with her we struggled to come up with a name that both Josh and I liked, one of the names we liked was McKinlee Joy. I had received a blessing and was told in the blessing that the baby would bring me and others great joy. As I remember those days, I have to smile to myself. She truly is a joy, she has brought so much happiness and joy to us and to those around us. She is such a wonderful and joyful baby, and she always keeps us on our toes, we never know what she is going to do next. I am excited for the adventure.

2 comments:

Zent Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your pictures of the special day where so fun to look at... keep making your mom smile.

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there!