Friday, April 17, 2009

Mia Picasso

To try and save space, I am working on a little project for Mia. I scan her beautiful art work onto my computer and I am putting in into a book for her, that way I can keep the cute little things she makes but not have to worry about boxes of fading and dust collecting construction paper projects. Here are a few of my Favorites I am taking pictures of her with the bigger ones but alas, they are sitting in the top of my closet fading and collecting dust...soon

Pilgrim Girl with Butterflies on her cheeks












Our Family 2005












When Mia is 100, note the cane!
This is a sentence she wrote with out any help...it says My Favrit iscrem com is choclit chip. (My Favorite icecream cone is chocolate chip.)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute. I seriously LOVE the butterfly cheeks! I need to start doing that with Mason's stuff. Add that to the list. . . .

The Ballantyne's said...

I love the art

Joyelle said...

adorableeeeee!!!!!!!!! loooove the cuteness that is the miss mia ann!

Zent Family said...

What a fun idea!! I'll have to keep that in mind when Hannah hits school in a few years.

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny,
I love your blog and your cute little girls. I found Katie through your blog, Thank you! Keep up the good work.