Sunday, June 21, 2009

We love Daddy









Happy Father's Day is:













Candy Bar Messages,














Just Being Cute,








An afternoon Stroll,








And we know we are cute,












add a little, Thanks for a Dad, cuz we are all pooped.









Yummy BBQ,









and some Strawberry pie to finish it off,








We added more whipped cream cuz the heart was just a little too cheesy











Chocolate crust, with hand picked strawberries, yummy









add One Chocolate baby, and what do you get








One very happy Dad...We love you Josh

2 comments:

Zent Family said...

I'm glad Josh got to use his grill!!! I love it when Nick grills because he is cooking dinner without even knowing it... it is a very sneaky way to get him to help. P.S. I though the heart was kind-of cute.

sienna said...

Oh my gosh- McKinlee just cracks me up! She LOVES a good mess, doesn't she! Your little family is adorable Jenn. Love ya