Friday, February 12, 2010

Super Delish

So today I had my final dr appt...it was at 8:30 in the morning. I am not a morning person and I usually try to schedule my appts for early afternoon, but I really thought I would have a baby by now, so I said ok. Go figure. Early morning does have it's benefits though, Josh took the morning off to come with me, and we went out to breakfast, which is my favorite meal to go out for, but we rarely do...I don't know why. Maybe because I choose sleep over fabulous breakfasts. We decided to try a new to us place and had heard that there is a place in Dormont that is fabulous called the Dor Stop Diner. So we tried it out...apparently it was featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. And it was fabulous. Mia got chocolate chip pancakes which she ate up before I could take a picture, Josh had a dish called the jumpot...(i think) it was a garbage plate of eggs, sausage, peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, (and yes he even ate the tomatoes.) I was torn between the Western Eggs Benedict which the person next to me ordered and it took all of my will power not to go and eat off of her plate, and the Raspberry Stuffed French Toast...all I have to say is every bite was a heavenly, calorie filled, crunchy, raspberry bite of deliciousness. And worth every bite, and yes I ate the whole thing, with a little help from Josh and MiaWe left one very full and happy family

5 comments:

sienna said...

Raspberry stuffed french toast?!! YUMMMM! That sounds heavenly. Hope you are doing well, Jenn. Good luck with everything. Are you getting induced?

Katie said...

I would have gone with what Josh had...looks delicious! I am definitely more of a 'savory' lover than a 'sweet' lover. : )

Joyelle said...

mmmmm yummy!!! i love this super cute family!!!!

taylia said...

Yum! Sounds so good..wish I were there to eat it with you...I would of gone with the Benedict and then we could have shared!

Zent Family said...

Going out for breakfast is my favorite too!!! Hope everything goes smoothly with number three... cannot wait to meet her!