Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blink of an Eye

Today my Dear Friend Kate took Mia and McKinlee for the day, so they could get out and play since I am still on the not able to chase the girls around list, the girls love to play with her girls so it was perfect. I enjoyed a lazy day with Wynter that included the two of us taking a nap. When Kate brought the girls back this evening she smiled at me and said, "McKinlee is quick, she found my shampoo, and bathroom cleaner....she also found my hair cutting scissors that were in a bag on the third shelf...and...I found a lock of hair by her side, but couldn't find where it came from." Sorry Kate, let me know what kind of shampoo and bathroom cleaner you use :D

4 comments:

Karen's Korner of the World said...

Can you say Michael!

Zent Family said...

Jenn, how frustrating!!! I hope your ankle heals quickly!! How great is it to have good friends...who love our kids no matter what?

kate said...

hee hee! she is so awesome. sorry about the haircut! ;) i do have a greater appreciation for how attentive you must have to be every day. that girl has some serious creative juices flowing in that cute tiny little head... i expect great things!

Joyelle said...

haha!! my worst nightmare as a hair stylist mommy!!!!!! :) mg is the cutest little handful!!!!!! :)