Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's not to Love

I know this blog is seriously past due, but with my baby's birthday my husband out of town and packing for our upcoming move, you're lucky I am even posting.  lol. 

We aren't huge celebrators of Valentine's Day in our home.   I personally feel it is a silly Holiday and you should show love year round, so When Josh and I were first married we decided to make it a special family day.  We get the kids their own boxes of Chocolates and Family Fondue for dinner.  The kids LOVE IT, and Josh and I have grown to love it too.
For School Mia had to make a Valentine's Box for her class Party, it was covered in flowers and sparkles...the ultimate Mia box.  Her teacher told her that she stole her idea for her own daughters box...a trend setter in the making