Sunday, March 6, 2011

A day out

A few weeks ago Groupon had a coupon for buy one get one to Phipps Conservatory.  Thinking if I purchased the coupon Josh would be forced to take me on a date, I jumped on the oppertunity.  We decided to go this past Friday.  Feeling bad that Wynter and McKinlee had spent every day for the last month stuck inside while I packed boxes I decided to let them tag along.  We had a wonderful time, looking at the flowers and plants from around the world. Wynter loved looking at all the colors, and McKinlee loved to smell them, when she would like one she would say "Derlicious" We went ahead and paid for the year family membership, Mia is anxious to go and McKinlee wants to go sniff some more.

3 comments:

Joyelle said...

so FUN!!!! :)

sienna said...

That place looks like a heavenly contrast to winter!

Karen's Korner of the World said...

Want to go there! Wynter is looking more and more like grandpa Ballantyne!