Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Catchin up

I have been seriously lagging behind in my blog, but with Competition Season upon us, basketball practice and games, gymnastics, etc. I haven't had a lot of extra time. Besides my computer is about 7 years old and takes forever! I have also been dealing with sick kids, it started with McKinlee who decided to get sick at one of Mia's Dance Competitions and threw up all over me, the auditorium floor and some lady's coat. Thankfully the lady was understanding. After 5 days of her being sick, Mia joined the ranks, I got a call 10 minutes after school started to come pick her up, 6 days later she is finally well enough to go back to school. Just in time for Wynter to catch it. I really thought Wynter wouldn't get this nasty bug because at her 2 year old check up they discovered an ear infection and she as been on an anti-biotic. Apparently this is an anti-biotic resistant bug, because sure enough she has it. I realized that out of the last 10 or 11 days I have been thrown up on 6 or 7 of them. I know that sounds disgusting and some of you don't want to hear gross things like that, but oh well...its my life right now.
Here is what you have missed
Attack of the Valentine Monsters



















Ryken is 3 months old, happy and well loved. He exacts revenge on his sisters by peeing on them

Wynter-Elizabeth is 2.
Two things we love most, her ear to ear grin, and anything can be a baby.

I love to watch her rock some hard random plastic toy or object or some soft cuddly thing sing to it and loving lay it down in Ryken's crib or swing. She is also very chatty and talks or sings constantly. Her favorite song is the Wheels on the bus, she loves to dress up, and follow her sisters around.

2 comments:

Karen's Korner of the World said...

Missing you all sooooooo much!

Emilytw said...

Do you think he'll have blue eyes? You have such cute kids!