Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Hunting we will Go

 This year we chopped down our own tree, the kids were excited, I told the kids to listen and when we found the right tree it would sing to us, we began our hunt, this one's too small, this one's too big, this one's two skinny, this one's too patchy all of a sudden...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.  (yes, I made my kids sing like angels) we found one that was just right.
 When the little one's couldn't take their eyes off of it I knew we had "done good".

AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....can you hear it now?
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

kate said...

Oh it's so super beautiful!!! i love it! you did such a nice job decorating it. love that santa pic too. :)

Zent Family said...

Its perfect!! P.S. I think I have the same curtains in my house...amazing minds think alike!!!

Laura Perkins said...

What a beautiful tree! You guys picked the right one for sure.