Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of the things that I love most about Pittsburgh is that Halloween is a two week celebration. I really get full use out of the Costumes I buy my children...Mia has reached the age where she picks her own costumes, so of course we are in the age of the Princess. But to my delight she wanted to be Jasmine, I guess if she is going to be a princess, at least she chose a feisty one with a mind of her own and not a damsel in distress. And McKinlee made the cutest little Witch ever. The two weeks of Halloween celebration are filled with parties and trick or treating just about every where. Every store, mall, hospital etc. has their own special night to celebrate this fabulous children's day. I went as a black cat, and had a lot of fun, sadly the days of sexy kitty are long behind me, but I keep hope that someday I can resemble my former pre-children self. For now I will just have to settle for really cute Kitty... Josh not being a huge Halloween kind of guy didn't dress up, so I don't have any cute costume pictures of him.


We got more candy then we really know what to do with, I shouldn't have to buy candy for at least a year, I am thinking...I just hope Mia doesn't think it is weird that Santa's Stocking candy has Halloween pictures on it. McKinlee is still a little too young to have candy but I get the feeling that she is anxious to have it and she had a lot of fun playing in the pile. She is just so stinkin cute.


Now that Mia is in Kindergarten we got to to watch her march in the school Parade,
in my opinion she was the cutest one there...sadly my camera wouldn't work so I only got this one picture, but in all it was a wonderful and beautiful day, and McKinlee was completely worn out. We can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

taylia said...

Now that is a lot of candy!!!! They look super cute in their costumes. I especially love the pictures of MG in the pile of candy and then asleep...classic!

Zent Family said...

Super cute girls!!! That is so neat you dress up! What a fun mom!!! What do you do with all that candy? Most of Hannah's has ended up in the garbage- poor girl.

Our Little Family said...

Sadly that was only about half of it, and i put it in the freezer, now I have a frozen chocolate fix. For 6 months at least