Monday, August 17, 2009

Time for some real Adventure

Living in a big city can sometimes limit the things you are able to do, fearing that Mia was going to have no other loves but shopping; I was desperate to get her out of the city, and show her how many other things there are to do...So I talked to my Dad and we decided to go and spend our Summer Vacation with them, rather than he and my Mom making their annual trip out here...so off for and adventure we went. Me, Mia, Mckinlee...and as I found out after we had booked our trip, baby #3.





We went hiking to the Dinosaur footprints, hiking in arches...Mia loved to run through the sprinklers...and I took her river rafting. Mia had a blast...she can't wait until we go again.




4 comments:

Joyelle said...

FUN! i love that you were able to take mia river rafting since that was such a huge part of your own life, so flippin cool! and i love htat you are back, i missed you girls. and there's never too much shopping... ha ha :)

Laura Perkins said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. We need a vacation.

sienna said...

I still can't believe you are pregnant, Jenn! Hooray for babies!! I am sad we didn't get to meet up while you were out here. :( Glad you had such a fun trip though!

Zent Family said...

Congrats on number three!!! Looks like such a wonderful vacation and I bet you loved the chance to spend some time visiting home.