Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Tales

Easter Came early to our house because we were catching a red eye flight to California to go to Taylia's Funeral on Easter Morning. So I had to place a call to the Easter bunny to let him know he needed to come early.
Mia watched me call with extreme interest, and tried her hardest to see the Bunny's phone number which I was successfully able to disguise. Later that day she told me..."Mom, when I get old like you, I will have the Easter Bunny's phone number too"

So the day before Easter Morning came, and the girls who were all sleeping in my bed woke up to find that the Bunny had been particularly mischievous this year. He had left them empty baskets with clues, and hid eggs through the entire apartment. The girls followed each clue and found themselves in the bathroom, where in the tub were their REAL baskets full of toys and goodies. McKinlee was so excited that she started to pull the things out of her real basket and place them in the felt one, until we pulled her basket out for her, then she dove into mine and Josh's and started to empty that one out too.

No comments: