Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing the Man


Two weeks ago Josh and surgery to repair a hernia, since then he has not been able to lift more than 10 lbs or bend over.  Which means he has not been able to lift the kids, do any yard work, etc.  Not that I am complaining he has been really good at doing what he can like...washing the dishes.  The other night after I had mowed the lawn, bathed the kids, tended to his and the kids every need, by myself, made and served dinner to everyone, pulled the garbage and 5 bags of yard waste up to the curb, I said to him, jokingly...I sure miss you being a man.  He laughed as he washed the dishes and said "me too." Only two weeks to go and he can be a "MAN" again, and I can't wait.  Love you Josh

3 comments:

kate said...

you're doing a pretty good job being the man and the woman. :) get well soon, josh!

Laura Perkins said...

I hope he gets well soon! Your a tough chick!

Ken said...

That is the only flat part of that lawn. heheheheeh ahahahahaha