Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fit for a Princess

Fairy Wands...check, Jeweled crowns...check,
Princesses...Double Check.
When McKinlee told me she wanted a birthday party this year, I wasn't too excited about it. I really wanted to have a family outing to the Children's Museum or something. Then she told me she wanted a Princess Party...Ugggg. I tried to talk her into a Pirate Party or a Robot Party, but there was no persuading her...she wanted a Princess Party at the park. Thankfully Pleasant Hills has the perfect playground for such a party, The Castle Park! It made my life a lot easier. She had a blast, and I just had to plan food and favors!
Happy Birthday McKinlee, We Love You so much.
Our favorite things about McKinlee: She is always doing gymnastics. She tells every one that she iis Ryken's favorite sister, she puts her arm around anyone she is by, and the number one favorite thing about McKinlee, her big tender heart! Love you little bear!