Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward
A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift
.

2 comments:

Joyelle said...

if handmade translates to lemon brownies, sign me the heck up!! i know what i'm makin you, but it's for your darling daughters :):):):) tee hee

The Ballantyne's said...

If it is putting the girls on a plane for me to watch that is cool. They are homemade afterall.